At Roncancio Wealth Management, we take pride in our ability to personally tailor services to meet the individual client's needs.
Your investment goals are unique. We can help you build a portfolio designed to meet your needs. When it comes to investing, it's never prudent to run from your emotions. Rather, use them to ensure that your decision making is in line with your personal goals. As your wealth grows, it can be challenging to maintain a well-balanced portfolio that addresses your need for asset allocation, diversification, risk exposure, tax efficiency and liquidity. By taking the time to understand the intricacies of your particular situation, we can identify sound investment solutions designed to help you build, preserve and transfer wealth. We're able to provide you with investment ideas, strategies and products to help you manage your wealth – delivering them with the highest level of individualized service.
Account Management / Charles Schwab - Custodian
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc. (“Schwab”) has more than 20 years of experience serving independent advisors. Schwab was a pioneer in the business of exclusively serving independent, fee-based investment advisors and their clients.
As a registered broker-dealer and a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), Schwab is subject to certain regulations intended to protect assets held in brokerage accounts maintained at Schwab. By using Schwab as primary custodian, Roncancio Wealth Management. has access to a wide range of products and services that help us serve our clients, including:
- Full range of investment products and trading services
- Technology and service support
- Wide array of investment account types including retirement accounts, charitable giving, and education accounts
- Full range of investment options such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds, exchange traded funds, CDs and other investments.
- Separately managed account services for those who want to leverage the expertise of institutional-caliber money managers who specialize in particular investment styles.
- Technology and service support so investors can access all their accounts online and view positions, balances and account histories in one place.
The Charles Schwab Corporation is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial services. Through their operating subsidiaries, they provide securities brokerage, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors, independent investment advisors, and corporate and retirement plan sponsors and participants.
The Charles Schwab Corporation is financially stable, and they are committed to their continued financial health. Their capital structure and liquidity are sound, and their internal controls and business standards are designed to keep client assets safe. They maintain a disciplined focus on risk management and strive to operate the firm conservatively to minimize investment risks. They know that their success ultimately depends on how they serve all of their clients and their confidence in Schwab.
Financial results and more information about The Charles Schwab Corporation’s business and financial condition can be viewed at any time at www.aboutschwab.com.
We understand and recognize that investors with sophisticated financial circumstances require customized strategies designed to achieve their investment objectives. We realize that new opportunities bring a level of complexity that demands the attention, skill and knowledge of some of the world's best professional money managers.
- Establish Objectives: During the first phase, your Financial Advisor/Private Wealth Manager will work closely with you to identify and prioritize your short- and long-term goals.
- Set Strategy: Once your objectives, risk tolerance and investing time horizon are defined, your Financial Advisor Manager will develop an asset allocation strategy to set you on track to help you pursue your goals.
- Execute: In this step, your Financial Advisor will propose investments and solutions that are consistent with your strategic asset allocation.
- Analyze Results: Your Financial Advisor will meet with you periodically to review your objectives, strategies and performance, assessing your progress towards pursuing your financial goals and making adjustments.
At Roncancio Wealth Management, we will work with you to select one or a combination of investment styles which are consistent with your personal financial goals. With access to a comprehensive range of products and services, we will create a customized portfolio that helps meet your unique needs. As a Roncancio Wealth Management client, you will gain the true peace of mind that comes from knowing your portfolio is being carefully monitored to respond to market fluctuations according to your specific goals and objectives.
When you hold the next generation in your arms for the first time, chances are, money won't be of utmost importance. But, it won't be long before you begin to think about how you can help to create a solid financial foundation for the newest member of your family. Having a strategy for incorporating your children and grandchildren’s future into your overall financial picture can make a big difference when you're ready.
The preservation and seamless transfer of wealth are primary components of a successful wealth management plan. While assets can grow over a lifetime, so can the need to consider protecting your wealth for the future. We recognize the value of advance planning and can work closely with you to understand your short-term and long-term objectives. A forward-looking wealth preservation strategy will help ensure a lasting legacy for you and your loved ones. Under our thoughtful guidance you can create a clear vision and take advantage of solutions to safeguard your family assets and protect the future of your wealth. As a client of Roncancio Wealth Management, you gain the security of knowing that steps have been taken to help protect your wealth and legacy goals.
Based on a comprehensive understanding of your unique needs and circumstances, we can work with you to assess and analyze your current assets and liabilities, short- and long-term investment objectives, and tolerance for risk.
To put the right investments to work for your situation, we will use a disciplined Wealth Management Process that follows four key steps. Throughout this process, we will create a tailored investment strategy and will help you to select solutions from a broad platform of institutional-grade financial products that are aligned with your investment objectives.
Third Party Money Managers
We may determine that opening an account with a professional third party money manager is in your best interests. We do not have contracts with any third party money managers as of now. Using a third party money manager allows you to obtain portfolio management services that typically require higher minimum account sizes outside of the program. The money managers selected will have discretion to determine the securities they buy and sell within the account, subject to reasonable restrictions imposed by you. Due to the nature of these types of programs, each of the independent money managers is obligated to provide you with a separate disclosure document. You should carefully review this document for important and specific program details, including pricing.
Under these types of programs, we may:
- Assist in the identification of investment objectives
- Recommend specific investment style and asset allocation strategies
- Assist in the selection of appropriate money managers and review performance and progress
- Recommend reallocation among managers or styles within the program
- Recommend the hiring and firing of money managers utilized by you.